WHAT IS PERT?
Procurement Executive Round Table (PERT), is a collaboration between The Mpower Group and Corporate United. PERT is a collaborative, “members-only” group comprised of senior executives from Fortune 1,000 organizations. The group is a peer-to- peer organization that meets quarterly to share ideas in a forum setting. Each member brings expertise and varied talents to the group which allows all members to benefit from participation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO A PERT MEMBERSHIP:
PERT addresses major Global Sourcing and Supply Chain challenges such as
- Building World-Class Sourcing and Supply Chain Organizations
- Relationship Management (SRM) and Governance
- Category Management
- Integration of Technology into Supply Chain
- Competency Based Talent Management
- Managing Outsourcing Arrangements
Past Pert Topics:
- Making the Transition from Strategic Sourcing to Category Management (January 24, 2017)
- How to Attract and Retain the “A” Team? (July 13, 2016)
“Black Swan” Risk Management- Mitigating Sudden Changes In Trade,
- Immigration & Foreign Policy (May9, 2017)
Redifining the Role of the CPO (July 11, 2017)
- How Maximize Value Through Relationships and Governance (October 3, 2017)
- The Impact of Trade Talks, Tariffs and Global Turmoil on our Category Strategies – Time to get in Front of this Major Risk! (Virtual – February 12, 2019)
- Procurement Technology In the Age of Blockchain, RPA and AI – Do you Have a Roadmap to Help You Navigate? (May 12, 2019)
PERT IS CONSTRUCTED BY YOU, FOR YOU
It is a member driven organization; Feedback is solicited from the members at each meeting and they make the appropriate changes. The Mpower Group (TMG) facilitates each meeting and contributes their intellectual capital as well.
MEETINGS ARE SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR CALENDAR
Meetings are held four times a year. Agendas are developed around a single theme and chosen by the members.
THE INFORMATION IS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
A members-only benchmarking diagnostic is conducted for each meetings particular theme. Diagnostic results are discussed at the meeting and the results, individual and aggregated are sent after the meeting. All meeting information, be it agendas, presentations, or diagnostic results, are published-to and downloadable-from a secured website.
NO SALES PITCHES
There are no sales pitches. Presenters and presentations are solely for the betterment of members.
YOU LEARN FROM THE BEST, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST
All members bring expertise and varied talents to the group and as such all participants benefit from involvement with the group.
UNPARALLELED NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
You will be able to network, Xchange Next Practices, and discuss issues with other members from organizations. The academic community will also be included in the future to contribute to the group, adapt their curriculum and provide interns and new hires.
Need More Information on PERT:
Download a copy of the PERT Fact sheet.